Friends of Brabyns Park

Brabyns Brow, Marple

Location Map - click

Friends of Brabyns Park, Marple

Brabyns Park is Marple's largest park and was once the estate attached to Brabyns Hall.
It covers 90 acres (37 hectares) of parkland, woodland, riverside walks and playing fields, and was first opened to the public in 1947.

Facilities and features in the park include a restored Georgian Iron Bridge, a children's play area, football pitches, changing rooms / pavilion, access to the Peak Forest Canal and River Goyt, and free parking.